Sovereign Wealth Advisors, a small RIA firm in Bellevue, is seeking a Financial Associate.
- General Administrative support for firm
- Help with phones, greeting of clients
- Managing Client communication and correspondence
- Auditing Prepping and Distribution of quarterly reports to clients
- Filling out new account paperwork with multiple custodians.
- Operational duties include:
- account opening./closing
- cashiering and
- report preparation, daily balancing and reconciliation of client accounts
- data Entry into Portfolio Accounting Software
- Must have a B.A. in Finance or Accounting from a 4 year University.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills. Extremely proficient with details/numbers.
- Organizational methods and multi-tasking abilities a must!
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- 1-2 years of office experience. Preferably in Financial Planning or Investments
- Able to handle highly confidential information with discretion and respect
- Working knowledge of Junxure, Portfolio Center, or Morningstar is a bonus.
Salary and Benefits
Email email@example.com for more information and to submit resume
The Greater Tacoma Community Foundation
Director of Donor Services
The Greater Tacoma Community Foundation is your community foundation, committed to building a vibrant, compassionate and engaged Pierce County. The Foundation works with individuals, nonprofits, businesses and community partners to promote effective philanthropy and connect people who care with causes that matter.
The Director of Donor Services is responsible for growing the Community Foundation's assets and available grant dollars through a robust new model. Fundamental to this position is an appreciation for Pierce County. This includes an understanding of the deep sense of community and the value of working together. The Director of Donor Services models fundraising that is about relationships, partnerships and collaboration. The ability to effectively listen and develop genuine relationships is essential. Extensive experience dealing with donors and/or customers, ideally including financial and legal professionals, in a variety of work and social settings is highly desired. See a full position profile here . To apply, please submit a carefully crafted, customized cover letter and resume at candidates.waldronhr.com. Letters should be addressed to Heather Gantz.
Financial Planning Associate
- Assist the planner in preparing for client meetings. Gather client data to create reports.
- Manage follow up after meeting, account administration and investment plan administration.
- Be the first contact to clients while providing impeccable customer service.
- Collaborate and implement new ideas that result in overall office efficiency.
- Integrate and lead the practice on technology improvement. Oversee new CRM migration.
- Conduct investment research.
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate and bring to the Practice
- Passion for financial planning.
- Detail conscious, accurate, and analytical thinking.
- Impeccable character with the utmost respect for client confidentiality.
- Demonstrates and promotes integrity in an environment of mutual trust. Builds rapport. An articulate communicator who stands behind their recommendations.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline oriented fast paced environment while maintaining a calm and positive attitude.
- Meticulous organizational superstar. Shows initiative and awesome decision making.
- A four year degree a plus with at least 2-3 years administrative, accounting or financial services experience.
Pay/Benefits: Competitive hourly wage, if part time, to full time salary based on qualifications and experience + Bonus Pool + Retirement Plan contribution + Paid Vacation
All applicants will be subject to criminal and credit background checks.
Start Date: May
Email your resume to Jennifer@jpeasley.com with only your first and last name in the subject of the email. Additionally please follow the link below and please complete the questionnaire.