Financial Services Representatives (FSRs) are responsible for the marketing, sale and service of MetLife products that meet the needs of clients. Establish a financial services practice that upholds MetLife Vision and Values.
- Develop and cultivate client base
- Consistently meet or exceed Company production objectives by persistently achieving the needs of the client.
- Market and sell appropriate products, including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, and investments.
- Comply with all industry and Company rules and regulations.
- Utilize data, market trends, and industry knowledge to develop and implement a personal business and marketing plan
- Meet clients inside and outside of the office to establish client needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Analyze, prepare and deliver presentations and seminars to clients through the effective use of information, data and product knowledge.
- Responsible for the appropriateness of all products sold to customers.
- Demonstrate outstanding client service and support by continuing to assist current clients in achieving their changing financial objectives
- Actively participate in on-going training as provided by the Company.
- Maintain all books, records and accounts required by MetLife.
- Attend firm meetings and required training sessions.
Qualifications - Knowledge/Skills/Competencies Required:
- Business ethics, honesty and integrity
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Demonstrated ability to balance working autonomously with contributing to the team’s or firm’s objectives
- Ability to learn and adhere to compliance regulations and all MetLife policies and procedures in regards to the sale and service of all MetLife products
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn MetLife products and explain the products to clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, prospecting and selling processes, and the ability to manage the delivery of these systems
- Ability to manage own performance effectively; ability to adjust schedule in order to respond to ambiguity, obstacles and opportunities.
- Ability to incorporate lessons learned to anticipate and plan for future challenges/opportunities.
- Have or willing to obtain appropriate FINRA Registration and State Licensing: Life/Health, Series 6/7, 65/66, 63 as applicable
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be a Citizen or permanent resident
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact:
Agency Recruiting Director
399 Knollwood Rd., Suite 316
White Plains, NY 10603
Phone: (914) 272-3683
Fax: (914) 946-5732
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10166
MetLife is an Equal Opportunity Employer