See 2011 Press Releases for this 2nd Annual event: http://www.fpanet.org/Chapters/MidOregon/ChapterNews/
2010 FINANCIAL PLANNING DAY – INFORMATION AND MEDIA
- See pictures from this event: http://www.fpanet.org/Chapters/MidOregon/ChapterMedia/
- A Success: the First Eugene Financial Planning Day & FPA of Mid-Oregon
- This Saturday, October 23 - Eugene Financial Planning Day - Recent KUGN/KMTR Press & Last Chance for Local Advisors
- October Press Release - City of Eugene Financial Planning Day
- August Press Release - City of Eugene to Host FREE Financial Planning Day
- April 28, 2010 - National Organizations Unite to Provide Free Financial Education to Underserved Populations via Financial Planning Days throughout the U.S.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Sheldon Community Center
Eugene, OR 97401
City of Eugene and the Financial Planning Association of Mid-Oregon want to thank you for your participation in the Eugene Financial Planning Day on Saturday, October 23 at the Sheldon Community Center. During this time, attendees were able to meet one-on-one with dozens of professional financial planners to discuss your personal finance questions, concerns and interests.
The advice was provided on a pro bono basis by experts from the Financial Planning Association® and highly qualified CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals.
For More information: http://www.financialplanningdays.org/Eugene