2014 FPA of North Alabama Symposium
Thursday, May 8, 2014 from 8:00am to 5:00pm at the
Harbert Center in Birmingham, AL
The Harbert Center - 2019 4th Avenue North, Birmingham, AL 35203.
Guests will include:
- Ken Zahn, renowned CFP review instructor, will present "A Financial Planning Case: Asset Protection", an estate tax planning presentation entitled "Windows of Opportunity" and will also present our annual Ethics course.
- Lesley McClure, of the Birmingham Federal Reserve, will present "Economic Update 2014".
- Suzette Rothberg, of American Funds will present "A Tale of Two Minds"
- Scott Steele of PIMCO, will present "Putting Markets In Perspective".
- Michael Darling, of Lord Abbett, will present "The Informed Fiduciary - Fiduciary Responsibilities in the 401(k) Plan Market".
Attendees will have opportunity to earn 6 hours of CFP CE and 2 hours CFP Ethics.
Approved for 8 hours business related CPE CE credits.
Member cost*: $100.00
Non-Member cost*: $125.00
Registration is a two step process. Complete the registration form then send payment.
Send payment to:
FPA of North Alabama, PO Box 26607, Birmingham, AL 35260
Or pay online .
*Cost includes breakfast, lunch and parking.
Contact Kyle Whittington if you have any questions at 205-967-4200.