Do you thrive in the world of Investments and Financial Planning? Looking for the satisfaction of allowing your clients to secure their future? Ready to be a leader in your firm and share your experience with others?
Wealth Planning Corporation prides itself on the trust we continue to earn from our clients. We’re growing and are looking for a Lead Advisor – Financial Planner to serve our team and our clients as a steward of that trust. We strive to build meaningful long term relationships and empower our clients to make sound lifetime financial decisions. The Lead Advisor – Financial Planner will provide a high level of support to the daily and long term strategic activities of the firm including new business development
• Schedule client meetings, prepare financial summaries and reports for meetings.
• Maintain client database and electronic files.
• Prepare and track client service requests and new business.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and literate in Internet use. Ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
• Able to work independently without supervision.
• Series 6, 63 and Life/ Health or willingness to obtain these licenses within six months of hire.
• Financial services industry experience preferred.
You can contact Bethany Schulz at 513-729-7663 or submit a resume to Bethany_s_schulz@keybank.com
Sales Management Opportunity
We are only as successful as our field leadership and, as such, are seeking a talented and experienced sales manager with a solid track record of success to lead an established team of advisors in our Cincinnati district.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Provide leadership in the district/division focused on growth in revenue, sales, number of financial advisors, new client acquisition, assets under management (AUM), and assets under administration and advisor productivity.
· Target, recruit, select and launch new advisors.
· Provide coaching, mentoring and leadership to advisors and staff.
· Increase sales revenue.
· Increase number of new clients and AUM.
· Support compliance practices in accordance with FINRA and corporate supervisory procedures.
· Support corporate initiatives as defined by company management.
If you are interested in joining a firm with an unmatched advisor-focused and client-centered culture, we invite you to contact us today.
Requirements: Demonstrated success as a sales manager in the financial services industry.
· Fully licensed (Series 7, 65 or 66 and 24)
· Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the investment, insurance and/or financial planning arena.
· Minimum of 2 years financial services sales management experience, including recruiting and developing advisors.
· Demonstrated sales skills, leadership skills and documented pattern of success.
· Commitment to a relationship-building philosophy and superior client service.
· Adherence to all compliance regulations and directives.
· Effective communication skills.
This is a $110,000 plus bonus position and interested parties should
contact Rob Wright at email@example.com.
Responsibilities include direct client contact, taking clients orders and providing account and market information; maintaining files and preparing correspondence and documents for Financial Consultants and clients. The Registered Assistant will take an active role in solving operational problems, and a strong background in branch operations systems is needed for success.
Qualified candidates will be detail oriented with strong organizational and client service skills. Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 registration desired, but for right candidate can be achieved after hire, with 1-3 years of experience with the financial services industry. Good computer skills and proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently are also necessary.
Please submit qualified resumes
Location: Loveland, OH
Compensation: Salary $35K- $50K (depending on experience & licenses)
Hours: 8-5 M-F
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org