About My Practice
SIMPLE & ELEGANT WEALTH MANAGEMENT FOR WIDOWS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
Bryan focuses his practice on working with a select number of widows, for whom he can have a significant impact, by helping them regain control of their financial life. This is accomplished through a unique 5-step consultative process covering wealth preservation, wealth enhancement, wealth transfer and charitable giving.
We only work with those for whom we can have a significant impact. When the time is appropriate contact us to schedule a complimentary discovery meeting.
Summit Wealth Management of Arizona LLC (Summit) is a Fee-Only registered investment advisor (RIA) and is a Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) approved firm.
Bryan Wisda is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
Bryan Wisda has been quoted & referenced in the following published articles:
- Wall Street Journal, January 22, 2008, "When Inheritance Is Negative"
- Wall Street Journal, June 10, 2010, "Financial Planners Say BP is a Gamble"
- Financial Planning Magazine, December 1, 2009, "Prudent Policy"
- Investment News, June 21, 2009, "Widows' Needs Being Ignored by Advisors"
- Wall Street Journal, August 10, 2013, "Five Ways You Can Really Mess Up Your Retirement"
- Arizona Republic, November 2, 2013, "Financial Experts to Answer Questions"
Summit Wealth Management of Arizona LLC, President, 07/2012-Present
Summit Wealth Management Inc., Senior Financial Planner, 03/07-07/2012
UBS PaineWebber, Financial Advisor, 09/2001-03/2007
Farmers Insurance, Agent, 05/2000-09/2001
Boston University, Financial Planning
University of Arizona, Economic Philosophy & Creative Writing
UBS PaineWebber Financial Planning Award
Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity Ryan Hurley Award
NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
Saddleback Memorial Hospital Investment Committee
Assistance for Independent Living Board Member
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Other - NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
Considerations: $10,000 Minimum Annual Asset Based Fee
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.