Find the Certified Financial Planner™
Who's right for you.
Household Income Minimum: $0
Investable Asset Minimum: $500,000
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Business Taxes
- Asset Allocation
- Estate Planning
- Investment Management
- Stocks & Bonds
- Long-term Care
- Nontraditional Households
- Special Needs
- Personal Taxes
About My Practice
Jim and his associates are concerned about the high level of our national debt and the rapid growth of our money supply. Our gross national debt has increased over $7 trillion from $9 trillion on September 30, 2007 to $16.7 trillion as of September 18, 20131. The Fed has increased the money supply by $2.8 trillion since 208 with Quantitative Easing2. Much of that money was used to buy our treasuries. We expect an inflationary environment should the debt bubble pop.3
We have developed a process we call The Personal Financial Protection Navigator™ to help our clients survive and thrive in the coming inflationary environment should the bubble pop3
. This is a six step process:
- The Three Year Vision Builder™: We sit with our clients and discover their short term and long term goals.
- The Inflation Sensitivity Profile™: We review and analyze our client’s investments to determine how sensitive they are to inflation.
- The Personal Financial Protection Navigator Report™: We prepare a written report and letter of recommendations to help clients understand their risks and potential to be impacted by inflation.
- The Defensive Portfolio Program™: We invest our client’s assets in a manner that seeks to protect them and help them thrive should an inflationary environment arise.
- The Navigational Guidance Technique™: We monitor our client’s investments, report on their progress, and meet with them quarterly to keep them on course.
- The Course Correction Process™: We rebalance and modify our client’s investments, and advise them regarding changes to their saving, spending and other actions that are necessary to stay on course and increase their chances of achieving their goals.
1 “Debt to the Penny.” Treasury Direct. U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Public Debt. 09/18/2013.
2 "Credit Easing Policy Tools." Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
3 This information is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a prediction of future results.
The Personal Financial Protection Navigator™ is an advisory plan exclusive to Kirby Wealth Management.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Other - Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
How Planner Charges
Considerations: We help you position yourself to protect against inflation should America’s debt bubble pop.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
2601 Saturn St
2601 Saturn St
2601 Saturn St
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.