About My Practice
A common thread for many of our clients, whether working or retired, is putting in place a well-coordinated retirement plan. With many of us living another third of our lives in retirement, living comfortably without worries of outliving our retirement nest eggs is certainly a financial planning goal worth striving for.
Critical to this process is developing a plan that will allow you to hang on to your investment portfolio, while also maintaining your desired standard of living. Within the stimulating give and take process that goes into a well-conceived retirement plan, we prepare projections and multiple “what if” scenarios for you, knowing that a well-lived retirement often takes one on different, unforeseen paths.
From where we sit, retirement should be an engaging and personally challenging phase where dreams are encouraged and nurtured. Good planning makes it all happen.
Asset Management Services
As a complement to our financial planning services, we offer discretionary asset management services utilizing securities such as mutual funds, exchange traded funds, and individual stocks and bonds, among others. First, we gather detailed information from you about your current financial situation, goals and risk tolerance. Then, we’ll prepare an Investment Policy Statement and recommend a specific portfolio of investments designed to meet your specific needs and objectives . Once we implement your investment strategy, we regularly monitor your account to ensure your investments continue to align with your stated objectives.
- B.A., California State University of Sacramento
- Personal Financial Planning Program, University of California, Davis Extension
- Carbahal Olsen Financial Services Group LLC, Investment Advisor Representative, 1/10 to Present
- Carbahal Olsen Financial Services Group LLC, Managing Partner, 1999 to present
- Securities America, Inc., Registered Representative, 1/09 to 6/11
- Securities America Advisors, Inc., Investment Advisor Representative, 1/09 to 6/11
- Brecek and Young Advisors, Inc., Registered Representative, 5/96 to 1/09
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Life insurance, Health/disability insurance, Fixed annuities
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.