About My Practice
Providing comprehensive financial planning services including:
- Investments - allocation of investment assets; analysis of investment alternatives
- Retirement - lifetime cash flow projections; analysis of alternatives for accumulation and distribution phases
- Risk management - analysis of risk exposure and alternatives for mitigation
- Education funding - cost projections and analysis of funding alternatives
- Estate preservation - analysis of strategies for wealth accumulation and distribution
Certified Financial Planner professional in California. Registered Investment Adviser with the State of California. Education: Masters Degree from the University of California, Irvine. Business Experience: Consultant for Price Waterhouse; Business Owner; Executive Management.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Other - Registered Investment Adviser
Shareholders Service Group
Considerations: Hourly rate is $180.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.