About My Practice
Financial planning is so much more than buying an investment or insurance policy. Good financial planning is 20% numbers and 80% people. It also involves deep, meaningful conversations. Done properly, it addresses your key goals and values, incorporating them into a plan to help you truly make the most of your life.
To find out how we can help you make the most of YOUR life, contact us to schedule your complimentary, no obligation consultation.
We look forward to working with you.
Steve Raymond is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional. With an MBA in Finance and an MS in Applied Statistics, Steve uses his strong business background and analytical skills to supplement his people-oriented approach to financial planning and investment management.
Steve is very active in the Sacramento community serving as
- 2011 President of the Financial Planning Association of Northern California
- Active member, past board member and key fundraiser of the Rotary Club of Sacramento
- Current board member of The Playmakers
- Current board member of the Relationship Skills Center
- 2012 Chair of the Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Committee
- 2009 Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce Ambassador of the Year
- Past board member of Junior Achievement of Sacramento
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 63, 65
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.