About My Practice
During graduate school, Lea was assistant to J.D.Hammond who co-authored "Relationships of Portfolio Theory to the Regulation of Insurer Solidity." This study used findings from A.M. Markowitz, "Efficiency Diversification of Investment" and W.F.Sharpe, "Portfolio Theory and Capital Markets." It was published in The Journal of Risk and Insurance and Research Contributions of the American Bar Foundation. Following a career as senior financial analyst at Ford, tax auditor for the State of Florida, and independent financial representative for Financial Services Corporation, Lea founded Triple Crown Wealth Finance -- portfolio management, planning, and preservation. As the founder and President, Lea brings many years of experience in portfolio management to clients. Lea's dedication to client goals and her analytical ability along with her extensive studies in economics helps support interpretation of investment cycles and portfolio allocation. With experience in managing portfolios and in counsel for financial planning for both individual and business, Lea has been a contribution writer for the BradentonHerald, an active member of the Financial Planning Assocaition, the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants, and the National Association of Insurance and Investment Advisors. She was elected and served as President for the local organization of the National Association of Insurance and Investment Advisors.
Registrations and Licenses Professional Degrees and
Series 7(General Securities) Certified Financial Planner(CFP) R
Series 63 (State Blue Sky) Registered Financial Counselor (RFC)
Series 66 (Investment Advisor) Fraternal Insurance Counselor (FIC)
Life,Health, Variable Annuity Investment Advisor Representative(IAR)
Real Estate (California) Retirement Planning Specialist, MN
Accounting, University of California, CA
Master in Business Administration, Finance
Major, (MBA) Pennsylvania State
Graduate Research Assistant, College
of Insurance Pennsylvania State
Graduate, Bachelors of Science in
Business (BS) and Certification in
Teaching, Pennsylvania State
- MDRT (Million Dollar round Table). The Million Dollar Round Table is an independent association that is recognized as an international standard of excellence in the life insurance and financial services industry.
- Member NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors), past Secretary, Membership Chair, and President. Received State Award for Membership for Manatee County.
- NAIFA National Sales Achievement Award and National Quality Award.
- Lutheran Brotherhood Membership Award, Leaders Club, and Thrivent Club Level Production
- Life Map (Estate and Retirement Distribution Analysis for Financial Associates meeting company sales, industry designation, and NASD series requirements).
- RFC (Registered Financial Counselor) designation awarded by the International Association of Registered Financial Advisors to Financial Advisors who meet and document seven stringent requirements of education, experience, examination, integrity, licensing, ethics and a significant amount of continuing professional education.
- RIA Representative (A Registered Investment Advisor is registered with the Securities Exchange Commission as an Advisor).
- Soccer fund raiser, assistant coach, and referee, different years for the Manatee Area Youth Soccer Association.
- Member of Manatee Chamber of Commerce.
- Participant in I T.E.A.C.H. project.
- Member of American Business .Womens Association.
- Member of Republican Womens Association.
- Past member and state Treasurer for the Florida Motion Picture and Television Association.
- Published Writer: Sun Coast Health Magazine, Bradenton Herald Newspaper (Business Section).
- Past volunteer, Bradenton Christian School.
- Organized Lutheran Brotherhood fraternal branch, Manatee Ministries, for Manatee County. Recruited the officers along with fifteen communicators representing ten Lutheran churches in the county to serve as Board Members. Continued to serve as Consultant for the Manatee Ministries Fraternal Board Branch through 2002.
- Past member Long Boat Key Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Pennsylvania State University Florida Alumni Association and servrd as Board of Director for the group.
- Treasurer and Secretary Council Member Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Member Council for Literacy Manatee County
- I will provide a complimentary consultation to perspective clients so that we may determine if their needs and my practice are well matched.
- Advisory for stocks, bonds, annuities, UITS, REITS, Mortgages, tax credits and alternative investments
- Experience in the areas of financial planning process for individuals and businesses including insurance policies and strategies, risk management, investment vehicles, investment theory and strategies, tax planning strategies, government plans, retirement plans and strategies, and employee benefits.
- Insurance Broker (Representing The Client) for disability, long-term care, life--term, universal, variable, and whole policies.
- Providing Opportunities for Trust Management
- Mortgage review and supply.
- 1031 Exchanges--Capital Gain Savings
- Large Account Third-Party Professional Money Management
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 63, 66
Life insurance: Fl,GA,OH,IL,MI,CA,AR,, Health/disability insurance: FL,GA,OH,IL,MI,CA,AR., Fixed annuities: FL,GA,OH,IL,MI,CA,AR,, Variable annuities: FL,GA,OH,IL,MI,CA,AR,
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Other - RFC, FIC, MBA
FSC Securities Corp.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through FSC Securities Corporation, Member NASD, SIPC and Member of AIG Advisor Group.
Considerations: Complexity of planning and portfolio.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.