About My Practice
Hello! I'm Gardner Sherrill, founder of Sherrill Wealth Management, Llc. I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional in Bradenton, Florida.
I work with entrepreneurs, independent women, and families
to enhance their lives through effective financial planning and asset management.
I believe that in order to plan for what you truly want in life, you must filter out the noise and get your financial house in order. A balanced financial strategy will give you the freedom to focus on balancing your life.
By developing a long-term relationship with a highly trained and experienced independent financial advisor who truly understands you and cares about helping you meet your goals, you are provided with the necessary framework to get the best return on life.
During a fruitful career in Wealth Management at old-line firms like Northern Trust and Merrill Lynch, I recognized there was a need for truly independent and personalized advice.
Soon after, I created Sherrill Wealth Management, Llc to inspire and empower people to make better decisions with their money.
There are 4 main things that I do.
- Financial Planning - Together we will build a road map of where you are and where you want to be. The road map will serve as our ongoing guide in coordinating and simplifying all future financial decisions. At each checkpoint the road map will be updated to determine progress towards goals and any necessary adjustments. See Financial Planning
- Investment Management – As appropriate I will help implement your road map and invest your money for you based on all of the important aspects such as goals, objectives, risk tolerance, etc.
- Asset Protection - I help you achieve the financial security you desire for your family. I view the safety and security of your assets as a priority equal in importance to the work I do helping you build, enjoy and share your wealth. See Security
- Advanced Strategies - Working closely with your team, I review your current situation for appropriate advanced solutions that can help you more efficiently achieve your objectives. See Engagement
I use my extensive training and knowledge in financial planning and investment management, with a focus towards retirement, estate, and tax planning to provide the personalized service and customized solutions that my clients deserve.
Gardner has worked as a Financial Planner and Advisor for over 18 years. He graduated from Rollins College with a BA in Political Science. After a brief 3 years in hospitality, he received his MBA from Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver.
He attained the Certified Financial Planner®, CFP® designation, graduated from Canon Trust School and achieved the Certified Trust and Financial Analyst designation.
Gardner believes strongly in giving back to the community, and spends time with local non-profits like Anna Maria Island Community Center, St. Stephen's Episcopal School, American Red Cross, Pace Center for Girls, and the Ringling Museum of Art. He attended Leadership Manatee and The Gulf Coast Leadership Institute .
He was a former president at the Manatee Estate Planning Council, is involved with the Suncoast Financial Planning Association and American Mensa, and on the Board of Trustees for the New College Foundation.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 24, 31, 63, 65
Life insurance: Florida, Health/disability insurance, Fixed annuities, Variable annuities: Florida
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.