About My Practice
Help Baby Boomer Clients and Their Parents Make Smarter Money Moves for Better Bottom Lines.
Generally, we serve clients within an hour's drive of our offices in Amesbury, Woburn, Salem and Wilmington, Massachusetts encompassing the Greater Boston, North Shore, Merrimack Valley and New Hampshire Seacoast areas.
For divorced or divorcing clients we help with innovative investment, tax and financial planning solutions geared toward retirement income planning and IRA rollovers, college funding strategies, elder care and cash management, credit and budget issues.
Whether your challenge is minimizing taxes, providing a guaranteed income for retirement or funding college education, my team and I will help you define and achieve your goals using unparalleled resources, proven strategies and conflict-free advice.
Clear View Wealth Advisors, LLC is an independent fee-only Registered Investment Advisor providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management to successful individuals, growing families and established organizations throughout Massachusetts.
Our Commitment: To our clients we promise conflict-free, independent and objective advice.
Financial planning is a dynamic process. It is like life: A Journey, not just a Destination.
You have an idea where you want to go. We help provide you with the tools, maps and compass to confidently chart your course.
Why You Should Choose Clear View Wealth Advisors, LLC:
Programs and Services:
- We offer a team approach led by a board-certified CFP® professional in financial planning and retirement planning;
- We offer flexible planning programs and options designed to fit your need and budget;
- Optional tax-planning and preparation services available;
- We act as fiduciaries in the best interests of our clients, not our pockets;
- Our fee-only model reduces potential conflicts of interest;
- In addition to meeting the demanding requirements to earn and maintain the CFP ® certification, our principal advisor has been awarded a Five-Star Quality Rating by an independent advisor rating service;
- We practice a risk-controlled investing approach not dependent on "buy-hold-pray" but on active monitoring of investment managers, fundamental economic analysis and monitoring technical trends to better preserve your hard-earned wealth;
- Clients never pay a commission and will have access to top-performing no-load mutual funds as well as Exchange Traded Funds, bonds, and CDs to build a portfolio that is tax efficient, globally diversified and offers lower overall costs that preserves wealth.
We offer custom tailored planning programs for retirement income planning, self-directed IRAs, 401k rollovers, college funding and financial aid strategies and divorce planning.
For a description of some of these programs, visit the Retirement Pro website to use our free online QuickStart Road Map Program or here at HotFrog.
We work with a variety of financial products and services to create a personal plan to fit your needs and the needs of your family. Together we will create an investment plan that balances your personal values, risk tolerance, and investment objectives. All portfolios and investments are held at third party custodians.
Clients have 24/7 access to accounts online.
Although clients may grant us permission to make trades in their account according to the approved investment plan, we never take custody of client assets. We serve as a fiduciary advisor on every client account meaning we will always do what is in the best interest of the client.
How We Are Paid
Objective planning advice is provided on a flat fee or hourly fee basis. Investment management is based on a percentage of assets under management.
- Hourly consulting when you have a few key issues or need a second opinion
- Flat fee project consulting
- Investment management for those clients who desire complete professional guidance (may include financial and tax planning services)
It is our policy to provide financial planning advice to all clients without requiring them to make an up-front commitment to move investable assets to our practice.
Initial meetings are always free. We do make house calls.
Steve Stanganelli is a five-star rated, board-certified CFP® and CRPC® financial planning professional who focuses on the financial planning, investment management, IRA and college planning needs of women, families, Baby Boomers and their parents. With more than 20 years experience as a mortgage banker and financial planner, he has coached individuals and families on better ways to make smarter money moves throughout life-changing transitions.
Steve is a published author and regular contributor at InvestorWatchDog.com and EZine Articles. He is frequently quoted in the media and presents timely financial education workshops to numerous organizations and community groups throughout the Greater Boston area. He generally travels to meet clients between his Amesbury, Wilmingon and Woburn, Massachusetts offices and throughout the Merrimack Valley, North Shore and New Hampshire Seacoast areas.
Steve's approach to financial advice goes beyond investments and looks at all of the pieces of a client's financial picture.
His areas of practice are related to retirement planning and investment management with index Exchange Traded Funds. His special areas of focus in financial planning include divorce financial analysis, college funding strategies, asset protection and estate planning. Steve is a member of the Financial Planning Association and CFP Board of Standards. Steve completed graduate studies at Bentley University and earned his Master of Science degree in Finance (MSF) with a concentration in financial planning. He is also an honors graduate of the University of Massachusetts - Lowell.
Steve has earned the designations of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ and CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR sm.
In addition to meeting the demanding requirements to earn and maintain the CFP ® certification, Steve has been awarded a Five-Star Quality Rating by an independent advisor rating service, the Paladin Registry, earned by fewer than 3% of financial planners.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 63, 65, 66
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Other - CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR (SM)
Considerations: Investment advisory services available for in service 401k plans; AUM fees decline above $150,000; Fully integrated planning and investment management available with an all-inclusive capped fee.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.