About My Practice
Piece Financial provides a broad range of financial planning solutions to individuals, their families, and small business owners to include: cash flow planning and budgeting, education planning, life (retirement) planning, risk management, employee benefits, estate planning, tax planning as well as periodic investment advice. We are a fee-only financial advisor, and we do not sell any products or receive any commissions. Plans can come in many forms; from a comprehensive financial plan with charts and monte carlo assessments to a budget or cash flow tool to help guide you to a financial goal.
- We will meet with you either by phone or in-person to hear about your unique financial planning needs and goals. After we hear about you, and you hear about our background, philosophy, and experience, we will determine if we are compatible to work together.
- We will then gather information from you related to your current assets and liabilities.
- We will analyze the different pieces and put together your current financial landscape.
- We will proceed to discuss your needs and how we can help you. Our rates will vary depending on your specific financial needs and goals.
- Once we have agreed upon your specific needs, we will create a financial planning package just for you. Maybe you need a broad based financial plan or maybe you would like a budget set up for you, or even just someone to help you organize all your financial "stuff."
- We will develop with you a plan of action that will include your financial objectives and how to reach them. We check in with you periodically or we can set up monthly or quarterly meetings to check in and see how you are progressing towards your goals.
- If you wish, we can also guide you with the implementation and the monitoring of your financial plan.
OUR COMPANY’S MISSION
Our mission is to empower clients to achieve their life planning goals by advising, educating and providing financial solutions using a collaborative, purposeful values-based approach that respects their unique values, financial goals and objectives, and focuses on creating lifelong relationships while expressing our core values of integrity, connectedness, and individualization.
OUR CORE VALUES
Belief – always value high ethics and integrity
Achieve – make everyday count
Responsibility – be resourceful and dependable
Connectedness – be a part of something larger
Individualization – be intrigued by the unique qualities of each person
OUR VALUES IN ACTION
LEAD with high ethics and integrity
MAKE everyday count by giving all in everything you do
PROVIDE thoughtful financial solutions by being resourceful and dependable
CONNECT with the community, be a bridge builder
HEAR the one-of-a-kind stories in each person's life
Alexis brings a unique and comprehensive background to Piece Financial. She has worked in the financial and client services industry for many years in such roles as Assistant Family Controller at Waycrosse, Inc., Financial and Trust and Estate Administration at Lowry Hill, and Assistant Vice President at Marquette Asset Management. She applied her passion for the nonprofit sector while at Fieldstone Alliance, a nonprofit consulting firm, where she co-authored online financial resources for nonprofits and assisted nonprofits in developing new revenue sources. She also currently consults as a business advisor at Blue Sky Strategy where she helps small business owners with financial projections and strategic planning. As a Trust School graduate of Cannon Financial Institute, she also holds the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) Designation. Alexis completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration at Augsburg College in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and she earned her MBA from the University of Saint Thomas in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Other - CTFA
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.