About My Practice
I am passionate about working with clients to help them meet their financial needs and plan for the future. I will look at your entire financial picture, including cash reserves and debt management, investments, protection and taxes. I also ask the right questions and listen closely to your answers. That way, you can feel confident that the advice I provide reflects your personal dreams and goals.
Meeting with an Ameriprise financial advisor is an important first step. It's an opportunity to get to know an advisor and share your goals and dreams. You're under no obligation; your initial meeting with an Ameriprise financial advisor will be relaxed and informal.
Your meeting will include a review of your existing financial situation and potential opportunities, gaps or general strategies. While you won't receive a comprehensive review or financial planning services for which fees are charged, you should expect to get a sense of what it might be like to work together.
What to expect
- Professional help in clarifying your financial goals and priorities
- If you decide to purchase a financial planning service, you will receive sound financial advice at a fair price, tailored to your investment objectives
- Accurate information about our tailored solutions, including risks, benefits and costs
What to bring
- A list of any questions you have regarding your current financial situation
- Any account statements, budget information or other areas of your financial life that you feel deserve immediate attention
- A list of future dreams and financial goals you would like to achieve, including both short- and long-term goals
11 Years of experience
- Financial Planning Certificate, Minnesota State University, 2009
- B.F.A., Music, City College, City University of New York, 2002
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 66
Life insurance, Health/disability insurance, Fixed annuities, Variable annuities
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.