About My Practice
Callahan Financial Planning Company
is an Omaha, Nebraska-based registered investment adviser that provides individuals, businesses and institutions financial planning and investment management services.
Our service fees are based on the type of work being performed. Financial planning is generally billed by the hour, with the average financial plan requiring 7-15 hours of time to complete. Investment Management services are billed as a flat percentage of an investment portfolio and depend on the size of the client's total portfolio.
As a leading Fee-Only provider of financial advice in the Omaha area and across the state of Nebraska, Callahan Financial Planning provides assistance with:
Preparing for Retirement
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Company Retirement Plans (including 401(k), 403(b) and pension benefits)
- Company Stock and Options
- Social Security Planning
- Investment Management and Research
- Risk Management and Hedging
- Tax Planning and Monitoring
- Estate and Legacy Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Expense Planning (including real estate, college and other significant events)
Building a Solid Foundation
- Better Budgeting
- Paying Off Debt
- Saving and Investing for the Future
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Employee Financial Planning Services
- Financial Modeling
- Portfolio Management for Non-profits and Endowments
- Investment Policy Statement Planning
Callahan Financial Planning is a team of local professionals with education and experience emphasizing Financial Planning and Investment Management.
The practice is managed by William A. Callahan, CFP®, President and Chief Investment Officer of Callahan Financial Planning Company. Mr. Callahan has served as a financial advisor and portfolio manager at national and regional commercial banks, and studied finance and investment science at the University of Nebraska at Omaha and New York University. Mr. Callahan is a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner, certified by the CFP Board.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 66
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
Considerations: Hourly fee of $210 for financial planning, 0.55% - 1.45% for investment management
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.