About My Practice
I provide comprehensive and unbiased fee-only financial advice, where the value of my services exceeds the fee I charge.
Let me describe that statement in a little more detail.
- I work with you to understand all aspects of your finances. By knowing the full picture, I help clients reach their goals by avoiding costly mistakes, often overlooked by other financial advisors.
- I do not sell financial products; receive any commissions or referral fees. This minimizes conflicts of interest, so that my focus is on providing financial advice that is best for you. If I have a conflict of interest, I will disclose it, as soon as I am aware of it.
Provide value that exceeds my fee
- I charge an annual fee and you will know the amount upfront. The fee is based on your income, assets and the complexity of your situation. This is the only amount you will pay me annually. You can meet or call me as often as necessary, to help you accomplish your financial goals
- I will not enter a business relationship with you unless the value of my services exceed the fee I charge.
I work with people to organize and solve their personal financial issues, so they can reach their life goals. When clients agree to work with me on an annual basis, I offer financial in the following areas:
- Goal setting
- Portfolio Review
- Investment tracking
- Investment strategy
- Tax preparation
- Retirement planning
- Insurance review
- Spending plan and cash flow review
- Estate planning evaluation
- Guidance on any financial issue that arises
- Business Planning
- Real Estate
- Car purchase or lease
- College planning
- Real Estate sale or purchase
Dowd Financial Planning (2009- Present)
Viacom/Infinity/CBS/Westinghouse (1981 - 2009)
- Areas of Responsibility
- Manage HR/Payroll and Benefit applications.
- Migrate new and acquired employees to company's HR/Payroll/Benefit systems
- Manage and Administer Benefit and Compensation Plans
- Manage Finance and Accounting systems for business units
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Other - Enrolled Agent
Considerations: I provide comprehensive financial advice and help my clients implement the recommendations.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.