About My Practice
- I offer continuing financial advisory services in many areas. I tailor my offerings to your individual needs.
- I offer ongoing investment management services to those clients who wish to have their assets managed professionally.
- Clients may choose to have a thorough analysis of their entire financial picture through the preparation of a comprehensive financial plan or seek advice in areas where they need specific assistance.
- If you already have a financial advisor, I welcome the opportunity to provide a second opinion on your current investment strategy.
- Sometimes financial issues arise that do not fit neatly into any one category. McPherson Financial Advisors, Inc. can be relied on for solid advice based on sound reasoning and common sense.
I am the President/CEO of McPherson Financial Advisors, Inc. I have over 25 years experience in finance. I advise individual clients on varied financial matters including investment management, debt management, cash flow analysis, retirement planning and estate planning. I also advise small business owners how to most effectively manage their money.
My various roles in the financial industry have included Chief Financial Officer, Investment Researcher, Financial Analyst, Staff Accountant and Investment Advisor. I have worked at a New York hedge fund and at Merrill Lynch. I previously ran a successful income tax preparation business for over 50 clients.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
Considerations: I do not sell financial products, and I do not represent an insurance company or a brokerage firm. I have a fiduciary responsibility to provide advice that is in the client's best interest.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.