About My Practice
Areas of Focus
Personal financial planning for retirement, retirement income strategies, wealth preservation strategies, investments, small businesses and multi-generational.
I work one-to-one with my clients to understand what is important and unique to them and their families. This information provides the foundation for a strategic plan to help them achieve their short- and long-term goals. As your Ameriprise Platinum Financial ServicesSM Advisor, I'll work with you to take action on your personal financial strategy. I'll monitor your plan to help keep you on track as your situation evolves and market conditions change. Over time, my goal is to provide you with effective, personalized financial solutions.
We deliver financial solutions for today and tomorrow through a comprehensive personalized financial planning approach built on a long-term relationship with a knowledgeable advisor.
- 1990 to present, Senior Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. East Meadow, NY
- 1984 -1990, Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., Uniondale, NY and Mineola, NY
- 1972 -1984, Accountant, Borden Inc., New York, NY
Designations and degrees
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM
B.A., 1972 Accounting - State University of New York, Binghampton, NY
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 6, 63
Life insurance: NY, NJ, CT, FL, NV, Health/disability insurance: NY, NJ, CT, FL, NV, Fixed annuities: NY, NJ, CT, FL, NV, Variable annuities: NY, NJ, CT, FL, NV
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®)
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
Advisor is licensed/registered to do business with U.S. Residents only in the states of CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, NC, NJ, NV, NY,OH, PA, SC, TX
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.