About My Practice
Asset Planning Services, Ltd. is a fee-based financial planning and investment advisory firm that provides comprehensive and integrated financial planning, investment planning, income tax planning, risk management and estate planning.
- We specialize in advising employees and retirees of Merck & Co., Inc.
- Our services are fee-based.
- Our advice and recommendations are unbiased, objective, relevant and applicable to your unique situation.
- We use a team approach to serving our clients, and we maintain a keen awareness of always providing the highest quality client service experience.
- The firm's professional staff credentials include academic degrees and professional designations of Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning (MS), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC).
- Founded in 1987.
- We serve clients throughout the United States.
- Asset Planning Services, Ltd. is a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- We manage over a half billion dollars of private client money.
Our team of experienced professionals have worked exclusively with Merck employees and retirees since 1987. Amongst our staff of Certified Financial Planner Practitioners, we have over 100 combined years experience working with Merck executives. We are popular speakers at Merck company meetings providing valuable perspectives and insights to large audiences of employees.
Asset Planning Services, Ltd. provides a broad range of retirement plan and fiduciary services to corporations throughout the United States seeking to meet ERISA requirements. These services include investment policy design, retirement plan investment options, performance analysis and monitoring, and internationally acclaimed financial education and employee benefit communication programs.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Life insurance, Health/disability insurance, Fixed annuities
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Other - CEBS
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.