About My Practice
Sequent was formed in 2008 as a multi-family office and professional investment management firm dedicated to serving a select number of
client families and their needs. We decided early on that
what we were seeking to create was a boutique firm, a firm focused on
serving highly ranking corporate executives and families that have, had
or will have a closely-held business. Having spent time at large
organizations we were well aware of the distractions that come with
managing large staffs of people along with overseeing the company
We provide a holistic service approach that includes:
- Personal financial counseling, including estate and tax optimization strategies for individuals and businesses;
- Investment management of personal, corporate and trust holdings;
- Closely-held business consulting including succession planning;
- Family Office services including tax preparation, broad based concierge and multi-generational services;
- Personal and charitable trust consulting services including fiduciary administration and tax management; and
- Estate and probate administration and consulting.
I joined Sequent in 2010 and currently serve as Financial Advisor. I'm responsible for the strategy, development, and implementation of a client's personal financial plan, as well as assisting with the daily processes necessary to run an efficient family office.
I graduated from Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Communication Studies and a Master's of Science degree in Personal Financial Planning. I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and am currently studying for Level 3 of the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) exam, which specializes in the analysis of market data through technical analysis. I'm active in the community, as a member of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Houston, Houston Squash & Racquet Association, Houston Golf Association, and a Memorial Park Softball League. My main passion outside of the office though, is traveling and exploring cultural differences across the globe.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.