About My Practice
Independence Matters - Miller Premier Works For You As Your Fiduciary!
Visit www.finplng.com to view complimentary financial education videos, subscribe to our newsletter, use some great calculators, and take the next steps toward your financial independence.
Miller Premier Investment Planning, LLC offers professional financial planning services and investment advice, but without account minimums or long-term contracts, on an hourly, as-needed basis. Only 1% of the nation's financial planning firms are structured in this way.
Your financial objectives may include:
- Build a retirement nest egg that you won't outlive
- Reduce your tax burden, keeping more of what you earn
- Build an education fund to secure your child's future
- Create and preserve your personal wealth
- Maximize your retirement income for a more enjoyable retirement
- Reduce the risk of financially devastating events
- Leave a lasting legacy to help others and minimize your taxes today
- Maximize wealth transfer to your loved ones in an orderly fashion
- Foster peace of mind through proper planning today
To help you reach these important goals, our services may include:
- Personal Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Cash Flow Spending Plan
- College Funding Advice
- 401k & Rollover Investment Advice
- Lump Sum Distribution Advice
- Ongoing Assistance or Investment Management
- Life and Disability Insurance Needs Analysis
- Second Opinion on Investments or Current Financial Plan
- Financial Seminars for Military, Church, and Civic Groups
- Corporate Employee Financial Education - Seminars on 401(k)s, etc.
Feel free to call Michael at 817-680-8198 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our services or to schedule your complimentary consultation.
MICHAEL MILLER, CFP® - MILLER PREMIER INVESTMENT PLANNING, LLC
Michael has been named one of the top financial planners in the country for the past seven consecutive years by the Consumers' Research Council of America. He has been featured as a source for major media outlets such as the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Dallas Morning News, Associated Press, and US News and World Report. He is an independent fee-only CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and fiduciary. Prior to starting his own firm, Michael was responsible for over $1 Billion in private client retirement accounts as financial planning manager for ICMA-RC. He has served as the Texas State Director for Nationwide's public retirement division and began his career with Fidelity Investments. Michael is a Gulf War Veteran having served in the 82nd Airborne Division as a military intelligence analyst and code breaker. Michael is an active member of the FPA, NAPFA, and the Garrett Planning Network (GPN). GPN members are dedicated to providing competent, unbiased financial advice to people from all walks of life on an as-needed, hourly basis. Holding to this philosophy, Michael is proud to offer the same quality, professional advice to all clients, not just the affluent.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
Considerations: Specializing in Fee-Only Retirement Planning & Investment Management
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.