About My Practice
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Cranfill & Associates Wealth Management! We are a Texarkana based firm specializing in integrated wealth management solutions which are customized for each individual client family. We focus on enriching our clients’ lives by helping them plan and execute investments, manage risks and assets, as well as assisting with important legal documents and trusts. For 18 years we have delivered independent, objective, and personalized solutions to help clients live their lives to the fullest.
Why should you consider partnering with us as your wealth management strategist?
- We created the 5-step Wealth Management RoadMapTM to simplify the wealth management process.
- We help you establish goals and identify needs.
- We develop disciplined wealth management strategies customized for each individual family. We often find that our prospective clients’ plans are fragmented and lack a coherent strategy.
- Our advice is based on independent due diligence.
- We make investment decisions based on facts and economic data, not on financial news entertainment programs, i.e. “gurus” and “talking heads”.
- Together, we will determine the number and frequency of wealth management plan reviews and conference calls necessary each year.
- We aim to delight you with our attention to your needs and desires.
- We have strategic alliances with attorneys, CPA’s and other professionals to help integrate many aspects of wealth management.
- WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Wayne Cranfill, head of Cranfill & Associates Wealth Management, was born in Texarkana and is a lifetime resident of Bowie County, Texas. He is a proud member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 1970, having graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station. After college, Wayne served as co-owner and operator of a corporate farm.
During the 1980's, he began to realize there were few sources of information and education in the area of personal finance. Although students could learn about international business, corporate finance, and both macro and micro economics at Universities, these classes overlooked the fundamental needs of most families. Wayne started studying, investing, and learning the world of personal finance. By 1993, he was already serving clients and developing investment plans.
In 1995, Wayne took over Advantage Financial and became determined to offer a broad array of wealth management services. In order to offer a better value to his clients, Wayne successfully completed all requirements of the Certified Financial Planners Board of Standards to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM. As a CFP®, Wayne is able to offer a more complete look at wealth management issues which so often go unattended.
Professionally, Wayne has served as Vice President of an organization with over 300,000 members, board member of a multi-state insurance company, and was appointed by United States Secretary of Agriculture, Clayton Yeutter, as a board member of the Texas ASCS State Committee. He currently serves as Secretary/Treasurer of the Red River Redevelopment Authority as is the Treasurer and Organist at his local church.
Wayne plays a key part in all five steps of our Wealth Management RoadMap Process. From the Destination Expander to the RoadMap Monitor, he will work with you every step of the way.
Wayne says, “The largest financial challenge today is weeding through the financial hype and noise so that we can develop and follow a disciplined wealth management strategy custom designed for each family.”
Call Cranfill & Associates Wealth Management, and schedule an appointment with Wayne today!
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 24, 63
Life insurance: TX AR, Health/disability insurance: TX AR OH, Fixed annuities: TX AR, Variable annuities: TX AR
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Other - CSA
Considerations: We will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we can determine if their needs and our practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.