About My Practice
Twin Peaks Management, LLC is an Independent Registered Investment Advisor ("RIA") offering the following advisory services to clients:
• Investment Advisory Services.
• Financial Planning & Consulting.
• Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plan Consulting & Fiduciary Services.
Twin Peak’s Owner and President, C Scott Cheney, ChFC®, CLU®, CASL®, CFP,® has served clients in the financial services industry since 2002.
As an Independent RIA, Twin Peaks offers customized, non-proprietary advisory services solely in its Clients’ best interest. Twin Peaks is held to a Fiduciary Standard of Care which means, in part:
• Put the client's best interests first; and
• Disclose and fairly manage all material conflicts of interest.
Neither Twin Peaks nor its Owner, C Scott Cheney, are engaged in sales & marketing of financial products such as investments or insurance for a commission. Prior to founding Twin Peaks Management, LLC, C Scott Cheney was engaged in the investment advisory business AND sales & marketing of insurance products. C Scott Cheney continues to receive “renewal” commissions and referral fees from insurance companies and agents related only to this prior business activity, and will clearly disclose to prospective clients seeking advisory services if and when these commissions present a material conflict of interest.
Twin Peaks has no income or asset minimum for clients interested in advice on a specific area of their finances, a simple financial checkup, or a financial plan without ongoing investment advisory services.
Twin Peaks has a 250K investable asset minimum (including 401k, 529 Plans, etc.) for clients interested in comprehensive wealth management services and an ongoing relationship with a proactive advisor.
For more information, please visit www.twinpeakswealth.com
- University of Utah; Bachelor of Science in Philosophy; June 1993
- Twin Peaks Wealth Management, LLC; President, Wealth Management Advisor; 01/2013 - Present
- Northwestern Mutual; Wealth Management Advisor; 06/2010 – 12/2012
- Northwestern Mutual; Financial Advisor; 05/2008 – 06/2010
- University of Utah; David Eccles School of Business Dept of Finance; Adjunct Faculty; 01/2009 – 05/2011
- Northwestern Mutual; Financial Representative; 08/2002 – 05/2008
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 6, 63, 66
Life insurance: Multiple States, Health/disability insurance: Multiple States, Fixed annuities: Multiple States
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Other - Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®), CASL®
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.