About My Practice
Today, it’s natural to have questions about your retirement, even if you’ve saved and planned for it. With our exclusive Confident Retirement® approach, we’ll help you find answers and take the first step toward creating a road map to the future you want. We’ll talk through the four basic principles of retirement:
- (1) Covering essential expenses
- (2) Ensuring your lifestyle
- (3) Preparing for the unexpected
- (4) Leaving a legacy
And I’ll help you make adjustments as needed so you can retire on your terms.
- Masters of Science in Finance, Seattle University, 2011
- Chartered Financial Consultant, The American College, 2009
- CFP Certification Program, College for Financial Planning, 2008
- BA in Economics, University of Washington, 2006
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 66
Life insurance, Fixed annuities, Variable annuities
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Other - Masters of Science in Finance (MSF)
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
Considerations: We shape financial solutions for a lifetime.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.