About My Practice
We believe that adopting a holistic planning approach that focuses first on your life goals and aspirations can improve the chances of achieving the future that you envision. Comprehensive Financial Planning is a process - a journey, really - that you and our team, as your financial guides, will undertake together. By helping you articulate your aspirations and what's important about money to you, we are better able to understand where you want to be and develop a road map to help you get there. Whatever your hopes for the future, the only way to achieve the vision of how you'll spend the years ahead is to commit to a plan that can take you there.
But it doesn't stop there - it is an ongoing process. Over the course of your lifetime, your dreams, goals, and circumstances can change. Through life's ups and downs, we'll be there to provide guidance, monitor your progress, and help keep your plan in sync with your dreams. This disciplined planning process has helped other clients eliminate debt, better understand the financial decisions that support their situation, and improve family communication regarding money issues.
How you envision the rest of your life might involve family members, adventurous travel, or passions you postponed to pursue a career or raise a family. Maybe you're already living the life of your dreams, but thinking about your legacy. We are here to help!
We find that those individuals who are the best fit for our firm are financial delegators and are content to leave the financial micro-managing to professionals, allowing them to focus their attention on friends, family, community, hobbies, travel, and enjoying their lives. Above all, they are:
* Passionate about their goals. They realize that achieving financial security requires commitment, money, time, and planning, the results of which serve to enhance their quality of life.
* Ready to hear the truth. They embrace reality and the facts regarding their current financial situation and are committed to doing the work their goals require.
* Willing to accept advice. They value the teamwork and accountability that comes from a structured plan of action and the professional follow-up successful results will require.
* Comfortable with paying a fee. They understand the value of true professionals and are comfortable compensating them for their expertise.
* Enjoy peace of mind. They appreciate the clarity and simplicity that come from working with a single trusted advisor who serves as the head coach of their team of professionals, orchestrating the individual expertise of each subject matter expert for their benefit.
Brad Berger is an LPL Financial Planner, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and Chartered Leadership Fellow®. He is a practitioner of Values-Based Financial Planning™ and utilizes a "Best in Class" Deliverables Team of subject matter experts to assist and inspire his clients. Brad is an industry leader in the area of practice management and has served as a consultant to CEOs, national business organizations, and trade groups throughout the financial services industry.
While developing, implementing and coordinating the overall financial plan is Brad’s specialty, he also has special expertise in the area of retirement planning and distribution as an Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor.
As an LPL Financial Advisor, with experience since 1991, I may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: WA, OR, CA. Securities offered through LPL Financial,Member FINRA/SIPC. Financial Planning and Investment Advice offered through Financial Advocates Investment Management, a Registered Investment Advisor, DBA Cornerstone Financial Strategies LLC and a separate entity from LPL Financial.
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Series 7, 63, 65
Life insurance: WA, OR, CA, Health/disability insurance: WA, OR, CA, Property/casualty: WA, CA, Fixed annuities: WA, OR, CA, Variable annuities: WA, OR, CA
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Other - CLF
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Financial Planning and Investment Advice offered through Financial Advocates Investment Management, a Registered Investment Advisor, DBA Cornerstone Financial Strategies LLC and a separate entity from LPL Financial.
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.