About My Practice
Archibald (Rob) Hoxton, IV is President of HFI Wealth Management. In addition to his work as a financial planner and investment advisor representative, he is the author of GROW GREENR, Ten Steps to a Richer Life and the host of a weekly talk radio show. He also writes a financial planning/investment column for The Journal (MRB). HFI Wealth Management, which has offices in Shepherdstown, WV, Winchester, VA and McLean, VA has been consistently named to Wealth Manager's, Medical Economics, Investment Advisor's and The Paladin Registry's ranking of top advisors.
Senior Wealth Manager
Rob Hoxton, President & CEO of HFI Wealth Management and developer of The GROW GREENR® Method, entered the financial services industry in 1986. Prior to joining the firm, Rob worked with American International Group (AIG), a leading provider of financial services based in New York, NY. Rob returned to West Virginia with his wife Mary Logan Hoxton in 1990.
Rob is a graduate of North Carolina State University in Raleigh North Carolina and from the Certified Financial Planning Professional Program of the College for Financial Planning in Denver Colorado.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- America’s 150 Best Advisors for Doctors, Medical Economics
- Paladin Registry 5 Star Advisor
- Author, GROW GREENR, Ten Steps to a Richer Life
- Quoted in Business Week, The Wall Street Journal and many other periodicals
- Financial Planning Columnist, The Martinsburg Journal
- Investment Adviser Representative of HFI Wealth Management
- Member Financial Planning Association, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) <
Registrations, Licenses, Certifications & Affiliations
Securities Registrations or Exam Qualifications
Designations & Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
I will provide a free initial consultation to prospective clients so we may determine if their needs and my practice are well-matched.
Your planner has been saved.
To view, print, or e-mail your saved planners anytime during your visit, click the Saved Planners link to the right.