Ad Dimensions for The Journal of Financial Planning & Solutions Magazine
Full Page: Bleed Size: 8 5/8 x 11 1/8
Trim Size: 8 3/8 x 10 7/8
1 Page - Live Area: 7 3/8 x 9 7/8
2/3 Page: 4 1/2 x 9
1/2 Page Island: 4 1/2 x 7
1/2 Page Horizontal: 7 x 4 1/2
1/3 Page Vertical: 2 1/8 x 9
1/3 Page Square: 4 1/2 x 4 1/2
2 Page Spread Dimensions: Bleed Size: 17 x 11 1/8
Trim Size: 16 3/4 x 10 7/8
Live Area: 16 1/4 x 9 7/8
Binding: Perfect Bound
Shipping Instructions- Files may be sent via CD-ROM, DVD or electronically, as long as hardcopy proofs are also shipped. For electronic data transfer, contact the advertising coordinator for login details at Advertising@FPAnet.org, when files are ready to be uploaded.
Ship Materials to:
Journal of Financial Planning
Attn: Art Director
7535 E. Hampden Ave.
Denver, CO 80231
Acceptable File Formats
The Journal of Financial Planning accepts materials in the following formats:
- High-Resolution PDF files
- Mac native application files in the following programs: Quark, InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator
- All supporting fonts and graphics must be included
- PC or Mac platform in EPS or TIF format (all fonts should be embedded or saved as outlines/paths)
Additional Productions Requirements
Make sure all images are correctly positioned in picture boxes, with a fill of white or 0% black.
- Image resolution is at least 300 dpi.
- Line art is at least 1200 dpi.
- All live matter at least 1/4 inch from trim.
- The status of all imported pictures is "ok."
- All images are saved as CMYK. No RGB images.
- No ICC color profiles, OPI comments or nested EPS files.