The FPA Board of Directors is responsible for setting the vision and strategic direction for the association, using FPA's core beliefs as the key filters for making decisions in a fiduciary capacity on behalf of members and constituents. Board members must think strategically, engage in open dialogue, and work collaboratively.
Board members (excluding the president-elect, president, and chair) are elected to an initial three-year term, based on the calendar year. Those who are elected to the Executive Committee serve an additional three years, one year each as president-elect, president, and chair, in that order.
Our Board Updates include board meeting minutes and reports on current activities.
2013 Board of Directors
- Stuart H. Armstrong II, CFP®, CLU®, ADPASM, CLTC
- Rita Cheng, CFP®, CRPC®
- Marty R. Durbin, CPA/PFS, AIF®
- Samuel J. Gallucci, CFP®
- Archibald R. (Rob) Hoxton IV, CFP®, AIF®, AAMS
- Julie Littlechild
- Keith A. Loveland, J.D., AIFA, CIDA
- Shannon J. Pike, CFP®
- Mark L. Prendergast, CPA, CFP®
- Pamela Sandy, CFP®
- Richard Stumpf, MBA, CFP®, CEBS, AEP®, AIF®