FPA is home to a nationwide financial planner network of nearly 100 chapters and are the best way to make up-close connections that can boost your practice into high gear.
You will have an opportunity to connect with colleagues, share ideas and access techniques you can implement in your own business and life.
- Access to convenient continuing education and networking opportunities
- Assist the public through pro bono programs
- Create greater awareness of the financial planning profession through consumer awareness activities
- Stay informed on legislative and regulatory issues
- Increase the collective voice of the financial planning profession and financial services industry
- Connect with industry leaders in product and service development
Tools & Resources
If you have questions or need more information, please contact FPA's Chapter Relations Department at 800.322.4237, ext. 7168.