FPA International/Cross-Border Community
FPA International/Cross-Border is a Community of Interest for planners from around the world.
"To create a gathering place for planners, those who support planning, and educators from around the world to learn from each other and share their experiences."
- Support, advise and encourage one another in our professional development
- Share best practices on topics of group interest, including cross-border planning
- Share resources, ideas, and knowledge to help strengthen and promote financial planning
The more people who are part of the International/Cross-Border Community, the richer the conversations will become. So please share this flyer and encourage people to take part. FPA membership is not required. Download the global version here and the European version here.
- Monthly conference calls
- Face-to-face meetings – Europe meeting in spring; FPA Annual Conference in fall
- International/Cross-Border Community online group
- Currently complimentary.
To join the International/Cross-Border Community:
If you are already a member, please visit us online.
If you are
For additional information about this Community of Interest, contact Laura Brook at +1.303.867.7189.