Registration fees include tuition, materials, lodging, and meals for the entire program. FPA Member Early Bird rate: $3200; FPA Member Regular rate: $3500; Non-member rate: $3800
Deposits, Refunds & Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of $500 is required to hold a registration and must be sent with your application. The deposit will be applied to the course fee.
- Complete payment must be made 30 days prior to the start of the FPA Residency Program.
- If cancellation notification is received in writing 30 days or more prior to the start of the program,
your program registration fee will be returned, minus a $50 processing fee.
- If your application and deposit are received after a class has filled, your entire deposit will be returned, and your name will be placed on the waiting list at your request.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the program.
Housing is included in the registration fee. Room reservations will be made for you as a registrant. Because of the groups' long hours spent working together, residents are required to lodge on campus. Housing accommodations vary with each residency program. You may be required to share a room with another resident. Please contact the specific school for housing options for that program.