The FPA Alliance Program recognizes firms that publicly demonstrate a commitment to professionalism in financial planning and in relationships with their clients. They embrace FPA's Core Beliefs through support of leadership development, regulatory compliance, community service, lifelong learning and membership.
- Use of a special FPA Alliance Program logo in planner/adviser and consumer marketing communications, conveying your commitment to professionalism in financial planning
- FPA recognition of participation in the program
- Firms must have a designated number of CFP® professionals affiliated with the firm as members of FPA in good standing.
- Firms need to be the national office (i.e., units within a firm and regional offices of a firm are not eligible).
- Firms are subject to an annual review by the FPA Institutional Ethics Committee to affirm the firm's eligibility to participate in the program.
Please Note: FPA reserves the right to amend, modify or change the program and/or eligibility requirements.
New & Renewing Firms
Firms interested in participating or renewing their commitment must submit a completed FPA Alliance Firm Application and Letter of Agreement to FPA for review and approval. The application must include an explanation of the following:
- How the firm affirms and supports FPA's Core Beliefs and the financial planning process
- Why the firm wishes to participate in the FPA Alliance Program
- The number of employees in the firm and how the firm satisfies the eligibility requirements
Firms must agree that the terms of their participation shall be one year from the date of approval and acceptance of the firm's application by FPA.
Ongoing Program Assistance
FPA will work with FPA Alliance firms to ensure that:
- The firm is aware of the program benefits.
- The firm has the opportunity to take advantage of those benefits.
- The firm has provided key contacts for the program.
For more information on the FPA Alliance Program, please contact FPA Corporate Relations at CorporateSales@FPAnet.org.