FP Transitions is the leading provider of equity management, valuation, and succession planning services for the financial services industry, and operates the largest open market for buying and selling financial service practices in the United States.
FP Transitions provides its services to advisors, registered reps, and insurance agents of all sizes. Their expertise includes practice valuations, continuity planning, practice benchmarking, strategic consulting, performance coaching, succession planning, entity formation and maintenance, and mergers and acquisitions.
FPA members save on the following services:
- Comprehensive Valuation - Save $100
FP Transitions has the most accurate valuation system in the industry. The Comprehensive Valuation provides a clear picture of value within the context of actual deal terms and the after-tax effects used in the financial services industry. FP Transitions has valued and sold more than 2,000 independent financial services businesses since 1999.
The Comprehensive Valuation is used for many purposes:
- Benchmarking and increasing value years before a sale
- To determine your selling price today
- Buy/Sell Agreements (Death/Disability Agreements)
- To facilitate succession planning discussions
- To plan and implement internal stock sales
- Acquiring practices
- Continuity Management Program - Save $200
FP Transitions' Continuity Management Program (CMP) is designed to help independent financial service business owners establish an industry specific plan, detailing what to do in the event of death or disability. This turnkey program includes:
- A comprehensive valuation of your business;
- A detailed CMP manual containing more than 100 pages of information;
- An industry specific customized continuity agreement specific to your situation.
To take advantage of your FPA offer, contact FP Transitions at 800.934.3303.