Retired planners whose primary profession was financial planning. Available for members who have reached full retirement age (as defined by SSA) and, if employed as a business professional, work less than an average of 20 hours per week calculated on an annual basis.
- Strong network of over 23,000 financial planning colleagues
- 12 issues of Journal of Financial Planning
- FPA conference discounts
- 6 issues of the Practice Management Solutions digital magazine
- Webinars through the FPA Virtual Learning Center
- Member Directory listing
- Access to FPA's online discussions area, FPA Connect
- Access to a network of over 90 local chapters
- 12 FREE Journal of Financial Planning CE credits
- Access to Journal of Financial Planning searchable archives
- FPA product discounts
- 6 FREE FPA-selected Virtual Learning Center CE archived webinars
- FPA SmartBrief e-newsletter
- Basic Listing in PlannerSearch (for qualified financial planner members only) and opportunity for Enhanced Listing
- Media referrals (for qualified FPA members only)
- Monthly subscription to Money magazine (subscription will begin 3-4 months after join date)
- Weekly subscription to BusinessWeek magazine (subscription will begin 3-4 months after join date)
- Use of FPA Member Logo
- Access to volunteer opportunities locally and nationally.
To sign up for Member Emeritus (retired) membership please call member services at 800.322.4237; option 2.