Practice Management Solutions Magazine is a resource on practice management and financial planning concepts that is delivered six times a year to FPA membership.
FPA Practice Management Solutions Magazine Sponsorships
Practice Management Solutions is a magazine resource on practice management concepts and strategies that is delivered six times a year to the full FPA membership. This publication mails with the Journal of Fincial Planning.
Practice Management Solutions is designed to help planners build their businesses and run their businesses more efficiently, effectively and profitably. The magazine regularly brings readers the best thinking on:
- Marketing and growth strategies
- Hiring practices
- Compensation and staffing
- Selecting software and other technology
- Compliance practices
- Partnerships, succession planning
- Profitability and growth strategies
- Latest FPA practice management initiatives and education opportunities
Practice Management Solutions is limited to 32 pages an issue, allowing the publication to focus strictly on critical business-building techniques that can easily be put into action. Corporate sponsorship opportunities for Practice Management Solutions are highly exclusive, targeted, and a tremendous value, allowing your corporate message to stand out. Only four corporate sponsorships are permitted per issue.
- Full page, 4-color advertisement in every issue (six issues).
- A full page of editorial in every issue (six bylined columns). Sponsors work with the editor of Practice Management Solutions to craft a full page of editorial, bylined by an executive or designee, on topics that are appropriate to publication's practice management focus. All content must be approved and accepted by the editor.
- Two-time use of the full FPA membership list to reinforce your message.
- Logo recognition on the cover of Practice Management Solutions.
- Logo recognition on one VLC education session (programmed by FPA).
Dog-eared, photocopied or flagged with sticky notes, articles from Practice Management Solutions circulate throught planning offices because they provide best practices, challenging new ideas and insights for the profession.
FPA Member Sponsor: $67,500 year / $15,000 issue
Practice Management Solutions Editorial Calendar
- January ⁄ February
Marketing: Public relations, prospecting and client retention efforts
- March / April
Technology: The latest on hardware, software and technology research
- May / June
Regulatory issues: Latest updates on the regulatory and compliance issues, tools and resources
- July / August
Staffing and HR issues: Hiring, retaining and motivating the right people
- September / October
Business management: Back-office issues affecting planners and clients
- November / December
Client skills: Establishing client trust and communication
Contact FPA for available opportunities:
Phone: (800) 322-4237 Option 5